The School of Biological Sciences is home to a vibrant community of life scientists. The school's research spans the scales of biological organisation, from molecules and cells to organisms, populations, species and communities. Read more...
Newsletter BIOLinks >
AAS Fellowship honours contribution to plant knowledge
Professor Christine Beveridge is one of five University of Queensland academics recognised with a Fellowship of the Australian Academy of Science. Professor Beveridge is a world leader in the hormonal control of plant development and shoot architecture, which underpins the yield, productivity or ornamental value of crops, trees and shrubs.
Read more >
- Research Station delivers unique science experience for island guests
- Antarctica’s delicate ecosystem on thin ice
- Counting underwater vital for marine conservation
- Crocs suffer in competition with humans
- World’s turtles face plastic deluge danger
- Size matters when crocs are on the move
- Top 1 percent highly cited researchers
- Don’t fall off! The delicate balance of outrunning a predator
- More news >